Reserve your spot in an upcoming Hostage Negotiations Phase III Course for 2016 Today!
Hostage Negotiations Phase III training module is a continuation of Phase I and Phase II that builds on the solid foundation of theories and practicum of Hostage Negotiations.
Phase III will provide comprehensive training in the following areas:
- Supervisory and Management of a Hostage Negotiation Team and Hostage Scene;
- Expert Witnessing and Prediction of Resolution of Hostage / Barricade Situations;
- Mentally Disturbed / Suicidal Risk Analysis;
- Communication and Negotiations Skills with the Mentally Impaired;
- Managing Threatening Situations;
- Stress & Anxiety Management and Psychological Threat Assessment;
- Communication and Negotiation Skills Applicable to Jail and Correction Facilities;
- Dealing with victims of P.T.S. D.
This is a Tested Training Class. A 50 Question Test Based on Phase I, II & III will be given. A Passing Score of 70% or greater is required to receive your Certification Certificate. Each student will be critiqued on their ability to fulfill the duties of the primary negotiator
NOTE: To qualify to take Phase III Hostage Negotiations Certification you must have completed Phase I & II Hostage Negotiations through Public Agency Training Council. No other hostage training courses will qualify an individual / team qualify to take Phase III.